Prior to editing this wiki, it is advised that you read this thoroughly. Failure to follow these rules will lead to serious consequences.
- Do not post your, or others, personal information.
- Everybody must be treated with respect and a certain amount of professionalism.
- Harassment and bullying of other members will not be tolerated.
- No spamming.
- No inappropriate usernames, images, or language is allowed.
- No posting paid content
- You must be at least 13 years old to own an account. If you are caught under 13 by Wikia, you will be blocked globally.
- We aspire to keep all information on the Sakura Gakuin Wiki as accurate as possible. If you are unable to provide references or are unsure, do not add it.
- Do not erase information unless proven false.
- Any unnecessary pages that are unrelated to Sakura Gakuin will be deleted.
- Please provide an edit summary (whether short or long) after editing, especially if the edit you made is significant.
- Member articles must be accurate and if a source is not provided, it will be deleted.
- All descriptions must be as unbiased and neutral as possible.
- Do not include lyrics if official ones have not been provided. Therefore, do not add lyrics if you wrote them out by ear as they can be inaccurate.
- All lyrics should be accurately translated and double-checked.
- Do not use categories as if they are hashtags. Articles placed in random categories will be removed.
- Do not upload photos that will serve no purpose to the wiki. If it is for your user page, it must state so or it will be removed.
- If there are multiple images of the same thing uploaded, it will be deleted without warning.
- All images must be named accordingly and in the highest quality possible.
- Blogs related to Sakura Gakuin or the wiki only. Anything else will be considered off-topic.
- They must not be used as a way of advertisement.
- Spam comments will be removed and are not tolerated.
- Cursing and foul language are not allowed.
- Admins will delete comments they deem inappropriate.
- Be nice and respectful.